Breakfast, Snacks & Sweet Treats
Click on the name of the recipe to be redirected to the full blog post with instructions!
- Pumpkin Spice Banana Baked Oatmeal
- Blueberry Pecan Baked Oatmeal
- Flourless Banana Nut Blender Muffins
- Honey Whole Wheat Banana Bread
- Healthy Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Banana Almond Butter Chia Proats
- Flourless Protein Pancakes
- Healthy Banana Gingerbread Muffins
- 5-Minute Protein Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Protein Pancakes (below)
- ALDI Pumpkin Spice Granola / Party Mix
- Healthy Homemade Trail Mix
- No Bake Energy Bites
- JonnyPops: Your New Favorite Sweet Treat!
- Baked Parmesan Kale Chips
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
I am loyal to pumpkin all year round, not just during the fall/winter months. However, I believe that everyone should FULLY capitalize during pumpkin season and incorporate it into as many foods as humanly possible. Here’s a quick tip if you use pumpkin puree for a recipe but don’t need the whole can: transfer the leftovers into a Tupperware container and store in the freezer, then throw it in smoothies, or thaw to use in other baked goods! This recipe is a slight twist on my original protein pancake recipe (listed above), but of course, involves a little less banana and a lot more pumpkin. 🙂 So tasty!
- 1.5 cups quick oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder of choice
- 1/2 ripe mashed banana
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup almond (or skim) milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of pumpkin pie spice
- Top with almond butter and chopped walnuts (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until it forms a smooth batter. (It will be a little thick – that’s okay.)
- Cook on a griddle until golden brown on both sides.
- Add toppings as desired.
The great thing about these pancakes is that they are great even left over. Cook them all at once immediately after you make the batter, and store the leftover, cooked pancakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Other topping ideas: bananas, vanilla Greek yogurt, peanut butter, honey, hemp or chia seeds.