Side Dishes & Dips
Side Dishes & Dips Recipes:
The recipes in bold, black text below are links to the updated versions of these recipes. Please click on the names to see the full recipe!
- Simple Roasted Veggies
- Five-Ingredient Guacamole
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- Skinny Spinach Dip
- Flamin’ Hot Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- Sweet Potato Nachos
- Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad
- Sweet Potato Pecan Casserole
- 3-Ingredient Sweet Potato Fries
- Whipped Cauliflower
- Fresh Garden Salsa
- Mexican Greek Yogurt Corn Dip
- Southwestern Black Bean Dip
Mexican Greek Yogurt Corn Dip
I’ve made this Mexi-dip countless times and I’d be lying if I said it’s not one of the top 5 most addicting things I’ve ever eaten. You will not be able to walk away from this stuff. 🙂
- 1 can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 can Rotel, drained
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Drain Mexicorn and Rotel.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Serve with bell pepper strips, carrots, or multigrain chips!
Best Ever Southwestern Black Bean Dip
I made this for a Fourth of July party, and I immediately fell in love and added it to my top 10 favorite recipes. Why? Because it’s fresh and healthy, but it’s also beautiful! So many colors! I love nothing more than food that is just as tasty as it looks. 🙂 You’ll be very popular at any social gathering if you bring this as your side dish.
- 15 oz can black beans (no sodium added), drained
- 15 oz can corn, drained
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped (I used about 1/3 red onion because I don’t like it to overpower the other ingredients)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, ribs and seeds removed then minced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro (more or less depending on preference)
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup Zesty Light Italian salad dressing (I probably only used ~1/3 cup)
- Drain and rinse black beans and corn.
- Rinse and chop all remaining produce.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, then mix to combine.
4. Serve with whole grain tortilla chips.
Note: Recipe can be prepared 1 day ahead of time. Store covered in refrigerator.