Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
This Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is healthy, quick & easy to whip up, and makes a great post-workout meal thanks to the combo of protein and carbs.
Prep Time7 mins
Total Time7 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 1.5 bananas frozen, peeled
- 2 Tbsp nut butter peanut butter, almond butter, etc.
- 1 scoop protein powder vanilla
- 2 Tbsp old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 3/4 cup milk unsweetened almond or regular milk (more as needed)
- 1/2 cup ice more as needed
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides as needed.
Add additional ice and/or liquid until you reach your desired consistency.
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 711mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 205IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 276mg | Iron: 1mg