Healthy Protein Pancakes
These Healthy Protein Pancakes make a perfect weekend breakfast and they are also great for meal prep! Store in the fridge/freezer and heat up in the microwave and add toppings for a delicious, balanced meal. They also make a great post-workout breakfast.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1.5 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder whey or plant-based
- 1 banana ripe, mashed
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup almond milk vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1-2 scoops collagen peptides
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Toppings: nut butters, nuts, butter, syrup, berries, banana slices, tahini, etc. optional
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until it forms a smooth batter.
Cook on a pre-heated griddle until golden brown on both sides.
Add desired toppings and serve immediately.
Store leftover prepared pancakes in airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, and freezer for 3 months. Thaw/reheat in microwave until soft and warm.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 347mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 78IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 2mg