Blueberry Pecan Baked Oatmeal
A delicious and balanced make-ahead breakfast that you can eat on busy mornings all week long, and best of all, it's freezer-friendly!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 cup mashed banana ~2-3 medium bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons melted and cooled coconut oil melted butter or melted ghee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats gluten free if desired
- 2-3 scoops Further Food Collagen* optional
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries or diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 pan* with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together mashed banana, eggs, almond milk, coconut oil and vanilla until mostly smooth. Next, add in rolled oats, collagen (if using), baking powder, cinnamon and salt until well combined. Lastly, gently fold in blueberries, pecans and dark chocolate chips.
Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 25-35 minutes until edges start to become slightly golden brown. (Or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.) Serve warm with a tablespoon of almond butter on top.
Use my code “wellnessforthewin” for a discount on Further Food Collagen! I love having this in my pantry as an easy way to add some extra protein to baked goods, smoothies, oatmeal, coffee — whatever you like!
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 248mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 1.2mg