I have been quoted in various publications and I have also had a chance to be a guest on some incredible podcasts. Please click on the links below to learn more about each feature or hear me speak on a variety of topics I’m passionate about!
I am so grateful for opportunities like these, and it is because of all of my followers and readers (you!!!) that I am able to do them, so thank you for your support! It means more than you know.
- RD Real Talk- What Happens When You Stop Counting Calories
- Badass B in a Pod- How to Win at Wellness
- Your Life, Simplified- I’ll Take Some Guac with That: Tips of Simplifying Healthy Eating
- EnRich Your Soul Podcast- Wellness for the Win
- Redefining Wellness – Manifesting Food Freedom, September 2019
- State Your Line Podcast, Episode 39 with Wellness For The Win, January 2020
- Ketchup With The Freys, “Just Eat The Freaking Food”, April 2021
- Moms Full Circle, “You Cannot Navigate Motherhood Alone”, July 2021
- Deats with Deanna, From Calorie Counting to IE Dietitian, August 2021
- The Mama Well Podcast, “It’s Not Always Perfect — All About Meal Planning with Shanna Hutcheson”, September 2021
- The Lo Life Podcast, “One Size Doesn’t Fit All with Registered Dietitian Shanna Hutcheson, November 2021
- The Ultimate Blog Podcast, Affiliate Marketing & Sponsored Posts with Shanna Hutcheson, January 2022
- The Perfect Bar Blog: Your Guide to Intuitive Eating, March 2019
- Parade Magazine: Snack Routines of Instagram Famous RDs, April 2019
- Huffington Post: How To Eat Healthy Food Every Day, According to Healthy Eaters, April 2019
- Thrillist: The Absolute Best Frozen Food at ALDI, May 2019
- Spoon University: 12 Best Registered Dietitians to Follow On Instagram, June 2019
- Healthy is Hott: How I Get Sh*t Done, July 2019
- Forbes: Your Essential Guide to Guilt-Free Snacking, August 2019
- Health Studio Labs: Ditch The Diet There’s A Better Way To Health, November 2019
- Intermittent Fasting: 9 Registered Dietitians Share Their Expert Opinions, February 2020
Thanks for checking them out!
If you are interested in having me as a guest on your podcast or featuring me in any articles, please contact me via email at [email protected].
Shanna Hutcheson, RD, LD