I recently sent this list out to my email subscribers (if you’re not already on the list and you want to be, enter your info at the top of the page!), and I figured I might as well leave it here, too. I get questions all the time about which podcasts I listen to, so I wanted to make this easily accessible for you. Here are 15 Podcasts YOU Should Be Listening To!
I have broken them down into different categories so you can easily find what you’re in the mood for. Whether you want to learn more about intuitive eating, or body kindness, The Bachelor, random topics or you just want to LAUGH, there is sure to be a podcast for you on this list!
If you want to check out all the podcast episodes that I have been featured on, click here!
Here we go.
Intuitive Eating/Body Kindness Related Podcasts:
For more Intuitive Eating-related podcasts and resources, click here!
Bachelor Nation Podcasts:
- Off The Vine with Kaitlyn Bristowe (this is my #1 favorite)
- Almost Famous with Ben Higgins and Ashley Iaconetti
- Happy Hour with Rachel Lindsay and Ali Fedotowsky (haven’t listened to this myself yet but it came highly recommended!)
- My Favorite Things with Wells Adams and Brandi Cyrus (not always Bachelor-related, but Wells is hilarious)
- The Viall Files with Nick Viall (haven’t listed to this either, but I know a lot of people like it!)
Funny / Miscellaneous Topics:
- The Skinny Confidential Him & Her Podcast with Lauren Evarts Bosstick and Michael Bosstick (sometimes inappropriate, but funny and interesting topics)
- Chicks in the Office — talking about pop culture. Don’t listen if you don’t like the F word ; ) but it’s hilarious.
- Getting Curious with JVN of Queer Eye
I hope you find something on this list that you like!
Do you have any favorites to add? If so, let me know in the comments. 🙂