Episode #10: Things I Chilled Out About As Rhett Got Older
This one is for all the mamas. Today I’m talking about allllll the things I chilled out about as my son got older. As a new, first-time mom, it’s easy to stress about EVERY single little thing. I know I did, anyway.
In this episode, I’m touching on all the things – big and small – that got a lot easier over time. Everything from baby putting their dirty hands in their mouth constantly (lol), to sleep struggles, what and how much they eat, and so much more.
I shared all the ones that got easier for me personally, as well as a lot of submissions I got from fellow moms on Instagram.
Whether you are pregnant with your first baby, a brand new mama, or even a seasoned mama, I hope this episode will help you remember that you are not alone, the hard phases don’t last forever, and it WILL be okay.
Let me know if you enjoy episodes like this! Be sure to rate & review so I can see why you loved today’s episode, and don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
AFFILIATE LINKS MENTIONED:
- Shop Full Well Fertility prenatals & other products (affiliate links): use WELLNESSFORTHEWIN to save – click here
- Tubby Todd Baby Bath & Skincare Products affiliate link: click here to shop for 10% off
CONNECT WITH ME:
- Follow me on Instagram at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy, family-friendly recipes & articles on wellness, travel, motherhood and more
- Join my email list! Get weekly inspiration in your inbox with easy, healthy recipes, wellness tips, random things I’m loving, upcoming podcast episodes & future wellness challenges!
Talk to you soon!