Episode #31: Skincare Do’s and Don’ts with Licensed Esthetician Rachel Naster Monley
Taking care of your skin is an important part of your health AND it can significantly impact your confidence! I have been on my own journey with my skin and I’m so thankful to have gotten it under control and in a great place, thanks to the help of my esthetician, Rachel. We sat down to answer alllll your burning skincare questions!
Things we discuss in this episode:
- Best facial/treatments to get when you’re new to facials
- All things dermaplaning – does it make your hair grow back thicker?
- Best products, treatments and more for anti-aging / reducing wrinkles
- Which products are worth the money and which products are a gimmick
- Biggest skincare mistakes she sees people make
- Tips on dealing with melasma
- Tips for dealing with acne – active acne, scarring, etc.
- Medical grade skincare: worth the hype and money?
- The correct order to apply your skincare steps
- Skincare recommendations for men – very basic steps
- Budget friendly options to use at home
- What to avoid if pregnant or TTC
- And so much more!
CONNECT WITH RACHEL:
- Follow her on IG at @rachelmskincare
- Book with her or Shelby: rachelmskincare.com
Other Relevant Skincare Blog Posts:
Resources Mentioned that Rachel loves:
- Hill and Hazel: use my code SHANNA10 to save 10% at hillandhazel.com
- Full Well Fertility supplements: use my code WELLNESSSFORTHEWIN to save 10% on one-time purchases (I use their prenatals and fish oil supplements) – shop here
- LoveHandle phone strap: use WELLNESSFORTHEWIN to save on your order – shop here
- Follow me on IG at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy recipes & wellness tips!
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast!