The nervous system is FASCINATING to me and today we dive into alllll the things that we can do to support our nervous systems + overall health, and dive into stress, trauma and so much more with mind-body practitioner Andrea Arlotti.
What we covered in this episode:
- Review of fight, flight, freeze and fawn responses
- Long-term effects of trauma from childhood
- What it means to be in a hypervigilant state
- The impact of chronic stress on the body & nervous system
- How to cope with stress in healthy ways and be more resilient
- Women who have experienced birth trauma & tips on postpartum mental health
- How to know if you have “recovered” from trauma
- The importance of self-compassion & some practices you can implement to develop it
- Be sure to stay through to the end where we do a mindful meditation together
CONNECT WITH ANDREA:
- Follow her on Instagram:
- Work with Andrea: https://infinitepossibilitieshealing.com/
- Full Well Fertility Prenatal Supplements – code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN for 10% off – shop here! (affiliate link)
- ALOHA bars – allergy-friendly, delicious protein bars! Code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN to save – shop here with my affiliate link
Check out my previous episode #20 with simple self-care tips — 10 things I prioritize every day!
CONNECT WITH ME:
- Follow me on Instagram at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy, family-friendly recipes & articles on wellness, travel, motherhood and more
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast! Your support means so much!