Episode #22: How to Tackle Taxes with Confidence with Lisa Thrasher CPA
Stressed about taxes? Tune into this episode where I sat down with Lisa Thrasher CPA to break down all things taxes – whether you’re a W2 employee and/or business owner, she has tons of tips for you!
What we cover in this episode:
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding taxes
- Things to consider & check off all year round to be more prepared for tax season
- The biggest mistakes Lisa sees people make regarding taxes
- First steps to take if you want to start a business
- What is REALLY considered a business write off
- What does it look like to get audited?
- And so much more!
CONNECT WITH LISA:
- Lisa Thrasher CPA
- Follow Lisa on Instagram @thrashercpa
- Check out her website here: www.thrasher-cpa.com/links
- Lovevery affiliate link – shop here
- Vooray – affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN for affordable travel bags, gym bags, backpacks, etc. – shop here
Other resources mentioned:
If you want to check out my episode with my husband, Ethan (financial advisor) on personal finance, budgeting tips, credit card debt and more, click here or head to episode 13!
CONNECT WITH ME:
- Follow me on Instagram at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy, family-friendly recipes & articles on wellness, travel, motherhood and more
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast! Your support means so much!