Kailee of @themovementmama walks us through alllll the big milestones that us mamas tend to worry SO much about. Thankfully, Kailee has a very refreshing perspective on milestones and shares a lot of encouragement and practical tips on how we can help our kiddos with some of these big aspects of their development.
Things we touch on in this episode:
- Rough “timelines” for your baby or toddler’s milestones such as rolling, sitting up, standing, walking, etc.
- All things tummy time – how to help your baby not hate it ; )
- Kailee’s favorite and least favorite baby products from a physical therapist’s perspective
- Plus items she does NOT recommend using with your baby
- What types of shoes are best for toddlers and specific things to look for in a shoe
- Some tips on water safety and her favorite books for little ones
- And so much more!
CONNECT WITH KAILEE:
- Follow her on Instagram: @themovementmama
- Check out her bookstore: @themovementmamas.booknook
- Check out her courses and other resources: https://themovementmamablog.com/
- Check Kailee out on YouTube
- See Kailee’s recommendations on her Amazon Page (affiliate)
Affiliate Links & Other Resources Mentioned:
- Tubby Todd – use my affiliate link for 10% off – shop here
- Full Well Fertility Supplements (prenatals and fish oil I take!) – WELLNESSFORTHEWIN gets you 10% off – affiliate link: shop here
- Vooray – affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN to save – shop here
- Lovevery Toys – affiliate link: shop here
- Check out my Amazon page – I have tons of baby toys and items (including several we touched on in today’s episode) linked under various baby lists!
CONNECT WITH ME:
- Follow me on Instagram at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy, family-friendly recipes & articles on wellness, travel, motherhood and more
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast! Your support means so much to me!