Kamri is a mom of 5, including two biological children and three adopted children. We covered a variety of really important topics in this episode. Kamri has an amazing perspective on life, marriage and motherhood. Whether you have one child or five, I know you will learn so much from her – I know I did!
In this episode we dive into:
- What led Kamri and her husband to adoption
- The process of adoption and all that comes with it
- Advice for anyone interested in adopting or fostering children
- Being a mom to 5 children + tips
- Past struggles with fertility, body image and relationship with food
- Her experience as a biracial woman growing up and in an interracial marriage
- How she spoke out about Black lives in 2020 to help educate others
- How to respectfully communicate with people we may not agree with
- How we can encourage diversity in our children’s lives
- And so much more!!!!
CONNECT WITH KAMRI:
- Follow her on Instagram at @kamphoxy
AFFILIATE LINKS & OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Tubby Todd affiliate link for 10% off: shop here
- Full Well Fertility supplements – code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN for 10% off (affiliate): shop here
- LoveHandle affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN: shop here
CONNECT WITH ME:
- Follow me on Instagram at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy, family-friendly recipes & articles on wellness, travel, motherhood and more
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast! Your support means so much!