ICYMI, we built a house… again! Yes, this is our second build in the past few years, but we hope to stay put for a V LONG TIME, haha.
In this episode to go in to WHY we built again, and tons of other FAQs I’ve gotten since moving into our new build!
What I cover in this episode:
- Why did we decide to build a house vs. buy an older/existing home
- What did we dislike about our old house that made us want to move?
- What did we do differently with the new house
- How flexible was your builder with custom requests that were not part of the original floor plan
- How long does it take to build?
- Did you wait until the build was done to sell your previous home?
- How does it work financially – two mortgage payments?
- How to balance what you want vs. what you can afford?
- Where to splurge and where to save
- Biggest must do’s and don’ts when building
- And more!
If you’re wondering about specific selections for things like flooring, tile, paint, and all that fun stuff, I published a blog post just for you! You can find all of those details on my blog HERE!
Let me know if I missed anything important! I hope this was helpful!
- Follow me on IG at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy recipes & wellness tips!
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast!