Episode #3: Overcoming Food Anxiety, Trusting Your Body and Navigating Motherhood with Lisa Hayim
Today’s guest is Lisa Hayim of @lisahayim, mind body dietitian and new mama to Soleia Rei. This episode is FULL of goodness. Whether you’re a mom or not, you will want to listen to this one. We talk about everything including:
- Overcoming food anxiety and disordered eating behaviors
- How she learned to listen to, honor and trust her body (and how you can, too)
- How pregnancy & postpartum impacted her relationship with food and her body
- Accepting body changes during different seasons of life
- How to improve self-worth and self-confidence
- Blocking out external noise & understanding the role of nutrition to reconnect with and have a fun relationship with food
- Navigating motherhood and postpartum mental health
Where to follow Lisa and find her podcasts & programs:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisahayim/
- Her podcast IG page: https://www.instagram.com/thetruthiestlife/
- Listen to her podcast: The Truthiest Life
- Listen to her other podcast that she previously co-hosted: Outweigh
- Check out her programs: Fork The Noise
Quote to remember: “be your own best friend”
Additional Affiliate Links and/or Resources Mentioned:
- Daily Harvest – use code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN to save on your order of Daily Harvest. Click here to read about my favorite DH products and to buy.
- LoveHandle phone grips – use code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN to get 10% off your purchase. Click here to shop!
Want to stay in the know about upcoming episodes & get healthy recipes + wellness tips in your inbox every week? Sign up for my weekly newsletter HERE!
Follow me on IG at @wellnessforthewin & stay up to date on the pod at @wellnessforthewinpod !
Please be sure to rate, review & subscribe to the podcast! Your support means the world!