Today’s podcast guest is fellow Kansas City-based Registered Dietitian, Bethany Frazier @kansascitydietitian, who specializes in gut health. This conversation covers allllll of your biggest questions on gut health & busts some myths.
What we discuss:
- Should you try an elimination diet?
- ALL about poop – what’s considered “normal”?
- The best FREE ways to support gut health
- Thoughts on artificial sweeteners & food sensitivity tests
- Lifestyle factors that impact gut health besides food
- The down low on prebiotic and probiotic supplements
- And MORE!
Follow along with Bethany or work with her team for individual support:
Additional Affiliate Links and/or Resources Mentioned:
- Hill and Hazel Online Boutique – use code SHANNA10 for 10% off your purchase at hillandhazel.com
- Follow @shophillandhazel on IG to see their new launches each week and use affiliate code SHANNA10 to save
- Daily Harvest – use affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN to save on your order of Daily Harvest. Click here to read about my favorite DH products and to buy.
- Sunfiber Prebiotic Powder she mentioned – linked here (Amazon affiliate link)
Want to stay in the know about upcoming episodes & get healthy recipes + wellness tips in your inbox every week? Sign up for my newsletter HERE!
Please be sure to rate, review & subscribe to the podcast! Your support means the world!
Disclaimer: this episode is not intended to replace medical advice. If you have any concerns regarding your digestive health, please be sure to consult with your physician and/or work with a Registered Dietitian.