Episode #5: My Miscarriage Story
Today I am sharing the story of my miscarriage that happened in early 2020. I am passionate about continuing to share about my experience to help other women feel less alone if they are going through it. One of the most helpful things for me during that time was hearing other women’s stories, so I hope this will bring some comfort to someone else as well.
Some resources I mentioned during the episode you might also find helpful:
- My Miscarriage Story: https://wellnessforthewin.com/what-to-expect-miscarriage/
- How to support a loved one having a miscarriage: https://wellnessforthewin.com/how-to-support-a-friend-through-a-miscarriage/
- How to find a therapist: https://wellnessforthewin.com/how-to-find-a-therapist/
- Tips for dealing with grief: https://wellnessforthewin.com/7-ways-to-deal-with-grief/
- Our story of becoming pregnant with our rainbow baby post-miscarriage: https://wellnessforthewin.com/we-are-pregnant-baby-hutch-coming-january-2021/
Please share this with a friend or loved one who might find it helpful right now. If you are going through a loss, I’m thinking of you and pray you get your rainbow baby.
If you are enjoying the podcast, it would mean the world if you took a minute to leave a rating and review, and be sure to hit subscribe so you don’t miss future episodes! Lastly, take a screenshot and share on IG stories tagging @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod!
Wanna join my email list & get inspiration in your inbox every week? Click here!