Episode 36: Let’s Close Out 2022 with a Healthy Mindset
This is a fairly quick episode that will hopefully provide you with some encouragement and positive mindset shifts as we close out this year and enter 2023. I hope this will support you and help you go into the new year with a healthy outlook on food and exercise and some goals you can focus on to improve your overall well-being.
Episodes included within this episode if you want to hear the full conversations:
- #7 with Simi Botic on Finding Joy in Movement and Breaking Up with Perfection
- #6 with Kellie Bullard on Becoming a Widow at Age 26 and Navigating Life After Loss
- #3 with Lisa Hayim on Overcoming Food Anxiety, Learning to Tune into your Body and Navigating Real Motherhood
- #15 on how I stopped counting calories and why I never looked back
- #25 with The Matrescence on Building Your Village and Making New Mom Friends
- #2 with Alyssa of @nutrition.for.littles with tips on picky kids, raising healthy, intuitive eaters, plus body image as moms
- #32 with The Counseling Co. on mental health around the holidays and setting boundaries
Thanks for listening and Merry Christmas!
- Follow me on IG at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy recipes & wellness tips!
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast!