This episode is a continuation of last week’s episode on all things breastfeeding, pumping and more.
Here are some of the topics we dive into during this conversation:
- What is a “normal” amount to pump during a session
- How many minutes should we pump each time
- Baby sleep – when should babies be sleeping through the night
- Should we pump if they sleep through the night?
- Getting your period back postpartum/while breastfeeding
- Clogged milk ducts – how to prevent / treat
- All about mastitis
- How to manage a super strong let down
- All about tongue ties and lip ties
- Cow’s milk protein allergy – how common is it?
- Hand expression: what it is, how to do it, why it’s a great tool to have
- Weaning from breastfeeding / nursing / pumping
- And more!
CONNECT WITH SUMMER:
TODAY’S SPONSORS / AFFILIATES / OTHER RESOURCES:
- Learn more about the AdventHealth South Overland Park Hospital by clicking here: http://bit.ly/3iGbwTt #ad
- Check out my breastfeeding/postpartum needs list on my Amazon Affiliate Storefront here: amazon.com/shop/wellnessforthewin
- Baby Registry Must-Haves blog post
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting Baby 2 blog post
- Use my affiliate link to save 10% on your purchase of Tubby Todd products! We love their bath soaps & shampoos, All Over Ointment, Sweet Cheeks Diaper Paste, mineral sunscreen and more! Shop here
Thank you so much for listening! Please be sure to rate, review & subscribe to the podcast, and share with a mama friend who might benefit from this information!
- Follow me on IG at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy recipes & wellness tips!
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast!