Today is a solo episode addressing some FAQs I’ve gotten, including the following:
- How did we know we were ready to have kids (the first time around)?
- How did we know when we were ready to try for a second?
- Why have we decided to stop at two kids?
I want to point out that these are super personal decisions, and it’s so important for YOU to feel ready and have these important conversations with your partner to make sure you are on the same page. Starting a family and/or growing your family is a huge step, and not something to be taken lightly. I’m just sharing out personal experience here and how we have navigated some of these transitions and big decisions together.
- Baby Registry Must-Haves post: https://wellnessforthewin.com/baby-registry-must-haves/
- My Miscarriage Story: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/5-my-miscarriage-story/id1622500441?i=1000564797389
I’d love to hear from you on this topic! Feel free to DM me, or leave a rating/review! 🙂 I appreciate you tuning in!
- Follow me on IG at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy recipes & wellness tips!
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast!