Episode 50: Chatting with my BFFs: On Friendship, Hall Passes, Life Advice and More
Warning: don’t listen to this one around your kids, haha!
I sat down with my BFFs of 15+ years for this one and we had lots of good laughs, but also got a little bit deep, too. I hope you find this one as entertaining as we did!
What we covered:
- How we all know each other
- How we continue to prioritize our friendship 15 years later
- How have our friendships changed throughout marriage, having kids, etc.
- Hillary’s journey in the NICU with her son
- Enneagram numbers?
- Funny questions
- Who would play each of us in a movie about our lives
- Who pees in the shower
- How often do you wash your bras
- Everyone’s hall pass
- Favorite shows in the 2000s
- Would you rathers
- Bachelorette party mems
- Best piece of advice we’ve ever received
- And more!
- Save 10% at hillandhazel.com with affiliate code SHANNA10! Follow on IG at @shophillandhazel
- Save on Vooray products (duffel bags, gym bags, accessories and more) with affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN! Shop here
Thank you for listening!
- Follow me on IG at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy recipes & wellness tips!
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast!