For today’s episode, I spoke with Simi Botic – intuitive eating counselor, anti-diet health coach, barre instructor and founder of virtual barre membership @movementunmeasured, author and mama – all about developing a healthy relationship with exercise and finding joy in movement. Or *joyful movement* as we like to call it.
What you can expect in this episode:
- Checking your WHY behind movement
- How to set goals that are encouraging and effective
- Fitness trackers – helpful or harmful?
- Ditching the all or nothing mindset
- How to be more consistent with exercise
- How joyful movement and intuitive eating go hand in hand
- And more!
CONNECT WITH SIMI:
- Find Simi on IG at @simibotic
- Movement Unmeasured on IG: @movementunmeasured
- Check out her virtual barre membership at movementunmeasured.com (affiliate link)
- Affiliate link for Simi’s book: https://amzn.to/3mGSPxF
Other Affiliate Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- ALOHA Bars – affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN – click here to shop
- Paragon Fitwear – affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN – click here to shop
CONNECT WITH ME:
- Follow me on IG @wellnessforthewin & @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog at wellnessforthewin.com
- JOIN MY EMAIL LIST to stay in the know about future wellness challenges & receive my weekly newsletter with recipes, realness & wellness inspiration!
Please remember to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast! I appreciate your support so much!