Episode #2: Picky Eating Tips and Raising Intuitive Eaters with @nutrition.for.littles
Episode 2: Today’s guest is Registered Dietitian Alyssa Miller of @nutrition.for.littles who shares tons of strategies to help combat picky eating! This episode is full of amazing tips for parents of little ones who are struggling with mealtime. Some things we cover:
- How to avoid pressuring your kids to eat and why
- How to encourage your child to be an independent, intuitive eater
- How to set boundaries & create routines with food to support your child
- Talking to your older child about nutrition without labels
- How to handle food throwing
- How to navigate offering and normalizing sweets
- Encouraging positive body image with our littles
Where to follow Alyssa or get in touch for support with feeding your little ones OR improving your health as a mom:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nutrition.for.littles/
- Listen to Alyssa’s podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nutrition-for-littles/id1506552983
- Alyssa’s FREE Picky Eating Guide: https://mailchi.mp/26dd526c8bf4/picky-eating-guide
- Table Talk Picky Eating Program: https://mamaandmerd.kartra.com/page/TableTalk
- Nutrition for moms: https://www.instagram.com/the.mama.well
Additional affiliate links and/or items mentioned in the episode:
- ALOHA Bars – use code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN for 15% or use this link: https://www.pntrs.com/t/TUJGR0lLSkJHRk5FTU5CR0ZJSE5I
- Get 10% off your purchase of Tubby Todd products by using this link: https://try.tubbytodd.com/shannahutcheson
- Construction plate: https://amzn.to/3qH6FCl
- Dinosaur plate & utensils: https://amzn.to/3NtKdGz
Want to stay in the know about upcoming episodes & get healthy recipes + wellness tips in your inbox every week? Sign up for my weekly newsletter HERE!
Follow me on IG and tag @wellnessforthewin // @wellnessforthewinpod when you share!
Please be sure to rate, review & subscribe to the podcast! Your support means the world!