Episode 53: Prioritizing Your Relationship & Intimacy After Kids with Marriage365
I sat down with Casey and Meygan of Marriage365 to address all of your marriage and relationship questions. This was packed with great tips for couples, especially things to practice after having kids!
What we covered:
- How to prioritize your marriage after kids
- The power of scheduling time for each other
- Should we be scheduling sex? Pros & cons
- How to prioritize intimacy in your relationship
- What to do if you can’t afford marriage counseling right now, but need some help / tools / resources
- How to set an example of a healthy marriage for your children
- How to navigate conflict with your partner
- And so much more!
CONNECT WITH CASEY & MEYGAN / MARRIAGE365:
- Follow them on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marriage365/
- Check out their website & resources: https://marriage365.com/
ENTER OUR BOOK GIVEAWAY AT @WELLNESSFORTHEWINPOD
- Upcoming Nashville retreat: learn more here
- Books they offer for individuals and couples
AFFILIATE ADS / SPONSORS:
- Chewy (our fav service for food & medicine for our dogs): shop my affiliate link here
- Nakano Knives: use my affiliate code WELLNESS to save on some amazing quality knives! Click here
- Expecting and Empowered: use my affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN to save on your subscription to the app for my favorite pregnancy & postpartum workouts! Click here
Thank you for listening, rating, reviewing and sharing!!!
- Follow me on IG at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy recipes & wellness tips!
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast!