Episode #43: Best Selling Authors Christina Lauren Dish About Their Writing Process & More
I have read several books by co-authors Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings — you may know them by their combined pen name, Christina Lauren — and absolutely loved all of them. I was dying to pick their brains and hear about their creative process for writing books since there are two of them.
What we covered:
- How Christina and Lauren each got into writing initially
- How they first met and decided to become writing partners
- What their creative process looks like for writing books
- How long it takes for them to write a book from start to finish
- How real life impacts their creative process and ability to write
- Do they ever disagree on the plot or ending of a story?
- How their writing style has evolved over time
- Their favorite book they’ve ever written
- Where do they find inspiration to write their stories
- Who are their favorite authors / books
- Will any of their books ever be turned into a movie?
- And more!
CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA LAUREN
Christina + Lauren are the New York Times, USA TODAY, and #1 internationally bestselling authors of The Unhoneymooners, Love and Other Words, The Soulmate Equation and Something Wilder. Their new novel, The True Love Experiment, will be released in May 2023.
- Check out their website here
- Follow them on Instagram at @christinalauren
Affiliate Links + Today’s Sponsors:
- Get started with EveryPlate for just $1.49 per meal by going to EveryPlate.com/podcast and entering code wellnessforthewin149. #ad
- Save on your Expecting & Empowered Membership (workouts for pregnancy and postpartum) by using my affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN.
- Save 10% on your purchase at hillandhazel.com using my affiliate code SHANNA10! Follow them on IG at @shophillandhazel
Thank you so much for listening, rating + reviewing and sharing with friends!
- Follow me on IG at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy recipes & wellness tips!
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast!