I have read several books by co-authors Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings — you may know them by their combined pen name, Christina Lauren — and absolutely loved all of them. I was dying to pick their brains and hear about their creative process for writing books since there are two of them.
What we covered:
- How Christina and Lauren each got into writing initially
- How they first met and decided to become writing partners
- What their creative process looks like for writing books
- How long it takes for them to write a book from start to finish
- How real life impacts their creative process and ability to write
- Do they ever disagree on the plot or ending of a story?
- How their writing style has evolved over time
- Their favorite book they’ve ever written
- Where do they find inspiration to write their stories
- Who are their favorite authors / books
- Will any of their books ever be turned into a movie?
- And more!
CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA LAUREN
Christina + Lauren are the New York Times, USA TODAY, and #1 internationally bestselling authors of The Unhoneymooners, Love and Other Words, The Soulmate Equation and Something Wilder. Their new novel, The True Love Experiment, will be released in May 2023.
Affiliate Links + Today’s Sponsors:
- Get started with EveryPlate for just $1.49 per meal by going to EveryPlate.com/podcast and entering code wellnessforthewin149. #ad
- Save on your Expecting & Empowered Membership (workouts for pregnancy and postpartum) by using my affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN.
- Save 10% on your purchase at hillandhazel.com using my affiliate code SHANNA10! Follow them on IG at @shophillandhazel
Thank you so much for listening, rating + reviewing and sharing with friends!
- Follow me on IG at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy recipes & wellness tips!
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast!