Episode #12: A Personal Note About Our Breastfeeding and Weaning Journey
Listen to my podcast on Apple Podcasts here.
This is just a little quickie episode that I wanted to share along with this week’s episode on postpartum mental health. We touched on weaning in that interview, and I recorded this a few weeks after I weaned Rhett from breastfeeding, and I was feeling emotional.
I wrote this for my friend @ciarracriddlephoto and the @bloom.series she created to highlight women’s stories and personal experiences with life + motherhood.
What you can hear in this episode:
- A little bit about my why behind breastfeeding
- Ups and downs of our journey
- All of the emotions I experienced during weaning and what the process looked like for us
I hope this resonates with some other mamas out there!
Check out even more posts about motherhood here:
- Postpartum Truths That No One Warns You About
- Postpartum Essentials for Mom and Baby
- Episode #8: Optimizing Nutrition Before, During and After Pregnancy with Ayla Barmmer, MS, RD
- Songs About Motherhood You Need On Your Playlist
- Best Podcasts for Moms
- Finding Balance As A Working Mom
- How To Find A Therapist
Please be sure to rate, review & subscribe to the podcast – I appreciate your support!