Feeling exhausted and run down all the time? Guess what – it doesn’t have to be that way! You deserve to have energy and mental clarity so you can enjoy your life! Rachel Sandoval, holistic dietitian, provides some tips today to help with just that.
What we cover in this episode:
- Common nutrient imbalances that can have a profound impact on your energy levels, and how to get them tested
- Why to use a food first approach before turning to supplements
- What to look for in a supplement if/when they are needed in addition to diet changes
- Things that Rachel works on with clients to help improve energy + sees major success
- The impact of stress on the body and how to improve it
- What is adrenal fatigue? Things to consider regarding diet/exercise/lifestyle
- Why you might need extra electrolytes even if you aren’t an athlete
- What is carb cycling and should you try it?
- How to eat healthy even on a tight budget
- How to get adequate omega 3s and best sources
- Tips on nutrition for women with back to back pregnancies
- Juicing – healthy or not?
- Strategies to increase your vegetable intake
- All about sleep – why it’s important and strategies to improve sleep
- And more!
CONNECT WITH RACHEL:
- Follow her on IG: @rachelsandovalrdn
- Apply to work with her & find her free resources: Rachelsandovalrdn.com
AFFILIATE LINKS MENTIONED:
- Full Well Fertility prenatals and fish oil supplements – code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN: affiliate link to shop
- Paragon Fitwear: affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN – shop here
- Expecting & Empowered pregnancy and postpartum workout guides – affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN – shop here
- Follow me on IG at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy recipes & wellness tips!
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast!