The holiday season is among us, and it can be a super fun yet super stressful time for many of us. If you are struggling with family, schedules, boundaries, financial stress and more, we have you covered!
What we cover in this episode:
- Setting boundaries and splitting time between families on holidays
- Relationships with in-laws
- Navigating the holidays after a loss & supporting your loved ones
- Continuing family traditions or creating new ones
- How to cope if you’re not feeling joyful this holiday season
- How to handle gatherings with family members we don’t get along with
- How to respond to feedback/criticism about your parenting style
- What to do if you feel that your partner isn’t helping enough with duties around the holidays (and all the time)
- What to do about gift giving if you’re feeling financially stretched right now
- How to respond if family/friends keep asking when you are having kids and you are struggling to conceive OR don’t want kids
- Mental health in the winter and handling the emotional letdown after the holidays are over
Connect with The Counseling Co.:
- Follow them on IG at @thecounselingco
- Follow them on TikTok at @thecounselingco
- Check out their website for therapy services and check out their upcoming programs here
Affiliate Links & Sponsors:
- Charlie Hustle Black Friday Deals happening now! Click here to shop! (Outside of this promotion, you can always use my code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN to get 20% off your purchase of regular-priced items) #sponsored
- LoveHandle phone grip – use my affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN to save on your purchase – shop here
- Shop my Wellness For The Win “every body is a good body” merch: click here
Other Resources/Relevant Episodes:
- Episode #11: Postpartum Mental Health with The Counseling Co.
- Episode #6: Kellie Bullard on Becoming a Widow at Age 26 and Navigating Grief After Massive Loss
- Follow me on IG at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy recipes & wellness tips!
Please be sure to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast!