Motherhood can feel lonely sometimes, and it can feel hard to make new friends as an adult. But it doesn’t have to! For today’s episode, I sat down with Lauren and Megan from The Matrescence to talk about these important topics.
WHAT WE COVER:
- how and WHY you need a strong support system in motherhood
- tips for putting yourself out there to make new friends as a mom
- best places to make new mom friends
- how to continue to prioritize friendships when you become a mom
- how to stay connected with your friends who don’t have kids
- how to gracefully end a friendship if it’s no longer serving you
- finding the balance between being vulnerable about the real challenges of motherhood, without getting sucked into negativity
- the impact of content we consume on social media regarding motherhood
- and more!!!
CONNECT WITH THE MATRESCENCE:
- Instagram: @thematrescence
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/TheMatrescence/_saved/
- Website: www.thematrescence.com
- Freebies via their Blog
- Code: Checkout the community and get your first month free with coupon code: WELLNESSFORTHEWIN
Affiliate Links and Other Resources Mentioned:
- Full Well Fertility Prenatal Supplements – code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN for 10% off – shop here! (affiliate link)
- Tubby Todd – use my affiliate link for 10% off – shop here
- We mentioned the HERself podcast – check them out on IG at @herselfpodcast and their show on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen!
CONNECT WITH ME:
- Follow me on Instagram at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy, family-friendly recipes & articles on wellness, travel, motherhood and more