Episode #14: How To Safely Introduce Your Dog To Your Baby with Dog Meets Baby
Today we have Dominika of @dogmeets_baby to teach us all about introducing your dogs (or fur babies) to your new human baby. We dive into how to make this a successful and safe introduction, as well as tips to implement as your baby grows into a rambunctious toddler. I know all dog + human parents (or those who may be expecting a baby in the future) will find this information so helpful!
What you can expect in this episode:
- How to prepare your dogs during pregnancy
- How to tell if your dog is having a negative reaction to baby and what to do
- What to do if dog is suddenly acting out / having accidents inside
- How to ease the transition once baby comes home
- Is it concerning if your dog wants to constantly lick your baby?
- The transition to toddlerhood with your dogs
- And more!
CONNECT WITH DOMINIKA:
- Follow Dominika on Instagram here
- Find Dominika’s courses, website & other resources here
AFFILIATE LINKS & OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Chewy Affiliate Link (earns commissions): shop dog food, medications & more here – https://prf.hn/l/8MYEgkQ
- Shop Full Well Fertility prenatals & other products (affiliate links): use WELLNESSFORTHEWIN to save – click here
- ALOHA Bars: affiliate code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN to save!
CONNECT WITH ME:
- Follow me on Instagram at @wellnessforthewin and @wellnessforthewinpod
- Check out my blog for healthy, family-friendly recipes & articles on wellness, travel, motherhood and more
- Join my email list! Get weekly inspiration in your inbox with easy, healthy recipes, wellness tips, random things I’m loving, upcoming podcast episodes & future wellness challenges!
Talk to you soon!