This Air Fryer Ranch Chicken only requires three ingredients, is quick & easy to make, and perfect for weeknight dinners. I’m confident it will also be picky-eater approved! Pair it with some roasted vegetables and sweet potatoes, or serve it on top of an entree salad for a healthy, balanced plate.
Disclosure: this recipe was created for a paid Instagram campaign with Panera promoting their dressings that are available for purchase. I am not being compensated for this blog post, but wanted to share the recipe here as well for easy access in the future!
ingredients needed for this air fryer ranch chicken
As I mentioned above, you only need three ingredients for this recipe! Always a plus in my book.
- Panera Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
serving suggestions for air fryer ranch chicken
As you can see, I chose to serve this air fryer ranch chicken with roasted broccoli, plus some additional ranch for dipping. But you could serve it so many ways! I think it would be delicious along with some mashed cauliflower “potatoes” or roasted sweet potatoes, or even on top of rice or quinoa, with some roasted vegetables.
which air fryer do you use?
I often get questions on which air fryer I use and like. Unfortunately I’m not a ton of help in terms of recommending just an air fryer, because we use our Ninja Foodi, which has a ton of features, including air frying. But this is an amazing piece of equipment to have if you are looking to consolidate some of your bigger appliances, like a slow cooker, Instant Pot, etc.! This would be great for people with smaller kitchens or apartments with limited storage space.
Air Fryer Ranch Chicken
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup pecans crushed in food processor
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Use food processor to pulse pecans into small pieces, similar to breadcrumbs. It's okay to have some bigger pieces to give the chicken some crunchy texture.
- Combine chicken pieces, crushed pecans and ranch dressing in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to combine.
- Transfer to air fryer and cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-18 minutes, or until internal temperature of 165 F is reached. Toss halfway through.
- Serve hot. Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy along with roasted veggies or on top of a salad with additional ranch for dressing and/or dipping sauce.
I hope your family loves this Air Fryer Ranch Chicken! Please be sure to tag me on IG @wellnessforthewin if you give it a try! 🙂