Last but not least in my series of Kodiak Cakes recipes: No-Bake Brownie Bites with Strawberry Bits! This recipe will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth, and last you all week long! Maybe. ; )
You can even use my code WELLNESSFORTHEWIN15 for 15% off Kodiak Cakes products online!
Disclosure: this post is sponsored by Kodiak Cakes and I am being compensated monetarily; however, all opinions expressed are my own. This is a brand that I truly love and use in my kitchen regularly!
Ingredients needed for these no-bake brownie bites
You only need a handful of ingredients to pull this recipe together, and I bet you already have most of them in your pantry!
- Kodiak Cakes Frontier Brownie Mix
- Old-fashioned oats
- Creamy peanut butter or almond butter (whatever you have or prefer!)
- Honey or maple syrup
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Pecans (or any nuts you have/like! I think crushed walnuts or pistachios would also be amazing in this recipe!)
- Freeze-dried strawberries
what makes these no-bake brownie bites a healthy choice
These No-Bake Brownie Bites are a sweet treat that also contain nutritious ingredients, like whole grains from the oats & Kodiak Cakes mix, plus healthy fats from nut butter & pecans.
The strawberry bits are the final touch that add some delicious, natural sweetness, a pop of color, as well as important nutrients like vitamin C & fiber!
two different ways to prepare these bites
As the name suggests, you can definitely make these without baking. You will just store the no-bake version of these bites in the refrigerator and enjoy them cold!
However, out of curiosity, I also baked a few just to see how they turned out, and they were delicious this way, too! This made them more “cookie” like. If you’re into that kind of thing, all you have to do is bake them at 350 degrees F for about 10-13 minutes, or until done. I’d still store these in the fridge, but pop any leftovers in the microwave to reheat!
No-Bake Brownie Bites with Strawberry Bits
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes brownie mix
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter, creamy
- 1/3 cup honey or syrup
- 2 Tbsp almond milk vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup pecans crushed
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried strawberries crushed, more as needed for topping
- Combine all ingredients (except freeze-dried strawberries) in a medium mixing bowl, and stir until mixed well.
- Transfer bowl to the refrigerator to chill for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll into balls using your hands or a small cookie scoop, about 1" in diameter.
- Dip each ball in the crushed strawberries. Crush more as needed until all bites are covered.
- Store brownie bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
- *Optional: bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes for them to be more like "cookies". (Also a delicious option!)
I hope you all love these No Bake Brownie Bites with Strawberry Bits! Curious to see if you like the no-bake or bake version! I’ve been in need of a new sweet treat option, and I think these will satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth, while also providing some good stuff! ; )
Be sure to tag me on IG if you try these @wellnessforthewin, as well as @kodiakcakes so we can see!